Information technology programmer
Under the Executive VP, the IT technician will be responsible for the deployment of our software solutions within our customers.
Prepare virtual machines for the deployment of our software solutions.
- Set up and set up software solutions based on customer specifics.
- Migrate data from old systems used by our customers to our software solutions.
- Make updates to our software solutions.
- Back-up and data restoration as needed.
- Analyze and recommend solutions to technological issues brought to its attention.
- Correct customer-raised anomalies.
- Develop new features in the product.
- Create and update customer fact sheets.
- Assisting customers at support level 2.
- Participate in the installation of virtual machines remotely and directly at customers' homes.
- Conduct tests (quality control before solution updates).
- Assist the sales team in preparing their demo environments.
- Write technical documentation.
- Write automated tests.
DEC or BAC in computer science.
- Between 2 and 5 years of relevant job-related experience.
- Good knowledge of virtualization environments (Hyper-V, VM-Ware).
- Good knowledge of Java programming language.
- Good knowledge of the object oriented.
- Web development experience.
- Experience in developing automated tests.
- Sense of organization and priorities.
- Good stress management.
- Attention to detail and customer satisfaction.